Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy
What is Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy- Explore it
Delta Airlines provides a number of online facilities to the passengers including online flight booking, flight change, manage booking, and online check-in. Moreover, it provides an online cancellation facility along with a favorable Delta airlines cancellation policy. The passengers seeking information about the associated cancellation policy of Delta Airlines can read along the article to get a complete package of information.
Know all about Delta Airlines flight cancelation policy:
Delta Airlines gives the facility to cancel a reservation within a given span of time. Depending upon the eligibility of the flight and its route, passengers can get a partial or complete refund on the cancellation of Delta Airlines flights.
- Reservation made on Delta Airlines a week or more before the departure date of the flight can be canceled without any penalty within 24 hours of the booking.
- In this case, passengers can get a full refund of the ticket fare. According to Delta Airlines cancellation policy,
- if the flight is canceled not within 24 hours of the booking then the airlines impose a cancellation fee on the ticket.
- After canceling a Delta Airlines flights, passengers can request a refund for the cancellation and can get the amount online.
- The airline provides refund only for the eligible unused tickets and the refund should be made before the expiry period of the airline.
- Further, if passengers have no idea about how to cancel your reservation on Delta Airlines then do not wander here and there as here are the complete steps cancel your flight online:
Steps to cancel your Delta Airlines flights online:
- Go to the site of Delta Airlines and navigate to the Manage My Travel section.
- Input the flight details like the passengers’ last name and the booking reference number in order to fetch the flight to be canceled.
- Further, after selecting the flight, click on the Cancel button and confirm the request.
Check the eligibility of your flight and then your flight will be canceled. At the end of the process, your Delta Airlines reservation will be canceled.If the passengers have any doubt regarding the Delta Airlines cancellation policy then they can directly avail the customer support with no efforts.
Coronavirus Travel Updates for Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy (Steps assimilate by Delta Airlines Due to CoronaVirus COVID-19 )
Delta is the main US Airlines with flexible cancellation policies for passengers affected by travel limitations due to COVID-19. Every ticket bought on or before March 9, 2020 for travel until April 30, 2020 can be amended without a service fee. But make sure tickets must be re-issued and travel must begin by December 31, 2020.
- Plus for China, South Korea, Europe (including UK), Australia, Argentina, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala and St. Maarten tickets till May 31, 2020 can be booked again without change fees for travel to by December 31, 2020.
- Tickets purchased in month of March 1 and 31 for travel until February 25, 2021 are also applicable for fee-free changes. If you prefer, you can cancel your booking reserved on or before March 9, 2020 and your funds will be available for one year from your original ticket’s date of issue .
- In case you are traveling soon and can not reach a Delta specialist, they told that all effective changes will be processed and definitely applicable credits will be issued, even if passenger did not take your flight.