Can I upgrade my seat on Spirit Airlines
Spirit Airlines is said to be an ultra-low-cost airline and is known to offer pocket-friendly fare charges when booking a flight. The airline being the low-cost airline offers one single seating arrangement and does not have any business or first class. But if you feel like upgrading your seat in Spirit Airlines then there is still a way out of this.
Knowing About Spirit Airlines Seat Upgrade Process!
Spirit airlines might not have a business or first-class seat being a low-cost airline. But the airline still offers a big front seat which has large legroom, a larger recline seat and big headrest with some quality services. So, you can upgrade your seat to a Big front seat in Spirit Airlines and for that, you can follow the steps below.
- Start by opening any web browser and then head over to the official website of Spirit Airlines from its search bar at the top.
- When the new screen gets displayed in front of you, then you need to tap on the “Manage Travel” option.
- Enter the booking number and last name in the space and tap “Next”.
- When you find your booking, tap on it to find the “Upgrade Booking” option.
- You will be displayed with the seat maps of the upgraded section. And you can choose any from the map by tapping on it and entering the details.
Complete the process by paying the difference in the fare charges. And you will be notified on email