My Website not working in Internet Explorer
Failed to access particular websites in Internet Explorer? Solution Inside
Internet Explorer is the inbuilt browser in Windows Operating System. It offers various features which are outstanding, but some users reported that ‘my website not working in Internet Explorer’. Well, this kind of issue normally occurs due to the CSS, so to fix the same, users need to keep two style sheets, one sheet for ordinary browser and another for Internet Explorer. For the detailed method, move to the next stanza.
Website not working in Internet Explorer? Try this solution
As stated earlier, you need to frame two style sheets and the same are listed below.
Create CSS sheets
For effective solution, you may try other useful methods.
Add your website to trusted site zone
Internet Explorer gives the preferences to the websites which come under the trusted zone. If your website is not on the list, then this kind of issue appear and for the solution, go through the steps listed beneath.
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Click on the ‘Tool’ tab and from the drop-down menu then select option like ‘Internet Options’.
- A new window will appear, click on the ‘Security’ tab
- Then select ‘Trusted sites’.
- In the section of ‘Trusted sites’ you will get a button ‘Sites’ click on it and then you will find an option ‘Require server verification for all sites in this zone’, click on it to uncheck the box.
Remove restricted sites
Sometimes, Internet Explorer blocks the particular sites and if your site is in the list, then you will have to remove the same.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on ‘Tool’ tab and select ‘Internet Options’ from the drop-down menu of the same.
- A new window will appear, click on ‘Security’ tab and then select ‘Restricted Sites’.
- In the same page, you will get a button ‘Sites’ click on it.
- Thereafter, list of sites will appear, select the one which you want to access the Internet Explorer and then remove it.
That’s it; these all solutions will resolve the issue. However, if the issue still persists, then run the Antivirus and check for the virus. If the virus is not found, then reset Internet Explorer. Make sure to access the latest version of Internet Explorer and sure get best solution for my website not working in internet explorer issues.