How to setup two step verification for Gmail
Simple process to set up Two Step Verification for Gmail
Google mail account is one of the top-most secured account with latest email features. It is also easy to customize the Google mail account. There are email features to upgrade the security and one such security feature is 2-step verification. Strong password is good way to secure the Gmail account, but to be totally secure it is better to enable the two-step authentication.
Two-step authentication is the most prevalent way to secure the account. It ensures that those accessing the accounts have access to the physical devices as well the virtual password. It makes difficult cracking the account password and thus no one will able to access your personal data. Google is the first company to set up two-step authentication for its user accounts. This article will guide with the setup of the authentication process and contact the support experts in case of any assistance.
Here are the steps to authenticate the two-step verification process/ How to setup two step verification for Gmail –
- Visit Google’s 2-step Verification page and click on ‘Get Started’.
- Now enter the Google email ID and Password.
- Next, click on the ‘Start setup’ button.
- The user need to now add a phone number so that Google can send the 6-digit verification code in that address.
- Once you have received the code, verify your phone number by entering the code that you received.
- Choose whether or not you want to add the current computer as the trusted device.
- Make sure that the two-step verification is turned on now.
- As the feature is set now, Google will send the 6-dgit code for any app that uses Google’s web interface for account authentication.
It is great if the security feature is enabled in the email account. Although, in case of any trouble or problem in switching on the feature, contact the support experts on Gmail support number. Gmail support professionals are great technical assistants who assist with different types of email account queries. Support experts are more prone to provide instant troubleshooting solutions for various Gmail troubles. Add more security barriers into the email account so that no unknown person can hack into your account.