How to Install or setup drivers on HP Laserjet Printer using HP Support Phone number
HP LaserJet was the very first laser printer of its kind in the world. The cartridges and mechanisms are supplied by the Japanese company Cannon for all models of HP laser printers.The first ever HP LaserJet and the very first Apple LaserWriter used to have the same print engine “CX engine” produced by Canon. Opposing Apple, HP decided to use the “PCL (Printer Command Language) developed by themselves by adopting the “PostScript” language as developed by Adobe Systems. By using a simple “Page description” language, HP successfully launched its LaserJet in the market nearly an year before Apple's CX based printers, pricing $1000 less.
A printer is very essential machine in corporate. With a single click, you can download hundreds and thousands of pages. With the evolution of laser technic, printing have become more quick. When you buy any printer for personal use at home or for official use in your office. You’d need to perform a one time set-up. You can dial HP printer support number to get help in setting up your printer. You can also follow the below mentioned steps to set-up your HP laser printer /How to Install or setup drivers on HP Laserjet Printer .
- In your computer, set windows to “automatic download software updates”.
- Go to “Control Panel”.
- Click on “Change device installation settings”.
A new small window will open on the screen with heading “Device Installation Settings” on it.
- Click on the radio button and select the option “Yes, do this automatically”.
- Click on “Save Changes”.
- Use the cable you got in the box to connect your printer to the computer.
- Turn on your computer and the printer.
- Connect one end of USB cable to the USB port in printer (slot can be seen on on the back of the printer) and the other end into the computer
- A small window will open saying “Found new hardware”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Put A4 size blank papers in the rack from where the printer will pull sheets.
- Try printing and scanning a document.
- Open a document.
- Press “ctrl” + “P” on the keyboard.
If you can see your printer there, when you click on “print” and the print is delivered that means the driver is installed and your set-up your printer successfully, you can now use the printer for purposes such as print, scan and copy any printed document. In case, you would not be able to make it work, you can get help from HP technical support team to rectify the situation.