Philippine Airlines Cancellation Policy
Got Stuck? Learn About Philippine Airlines Cancellation Policy!
Just booked your flight with Philippine Airlines? If yes then you shall be assured as you will not be disappointed by the class of service provided by Philippine airlines. But, in case you have encountered certain unforeseen events or a situation that can cause issues and is affecting travel with the airline then they can easily cancel their flight. But, before that, passengers need to check the Philippine airlines cancellation policy so that they can make wise decisions while canceling the flight. And to help out, here stated some important points associated with the cancellation policy.
Learn About Philippine Airlines Cancellation Policy!
- To get a full refund, if a passenger is choosing to cancellation within 24 hours of purchasing it or departure of flight then he will be eligible for a full refund.
- But, in case 24 hours have been passed then passengers can still cancel the flight but will be required to pay for the cancellation fee.
- A passenger can cancel his flight until 1 hour of departure but then, in that case, he will only be refunded with 25% of fare charges.
- To cancel a flight or check the refund status, a passenger can choose the “Manage Booking” option that is made active on the official website of Philippine Airlines.
- And the cancellation fee as per Philippine Airlines cancellation policy depends upon various factors like destination, type of booking, etc and hence is not fixed.
- If a passenger is canceling a non-refundable ticket then he will be eligible for the refund only when he is choosing to cancel his flight within 24 hours of purchasing it. After that, he is not eligible for a refund.
So, with the above steps, passengers can easily refer and act accordingly while canceling the flight. Further, the passengers who are facing any issues or want some information apart from the Philippine airlines cancellation policy shall not hesitate in contacting the customer service.
Travel Advisory by Philippine Airlines to prevent COVID 19(Corona Virus)
1- Use alochol based sanitizer
2- It is very important to wash your hand in running water and clean it:- after coughing or sneezing, before and after eating, Before and after cooking, before and after travelling
3- Must avoid to go crowded area
4- No need to touch you mouth at every time from your dirty hand
5- Eat well cooked food
6- Avoid to contact with wild animals
7- Eat strong immunity based food
Philippine Airlines Cancellation Policy announced travel dates for Canada and United States:
- June 15, 2020 until July 31, 2020:Inbound (Canada/United States to Manila)
- July 15, 2020 until September 15, 2020:Outbound (Manila to Canada/United States)