My Emails won't load on My Android
How to fix my emails won't load on my android: The Complete Guide Here
We all use various types of email service depending upon’s one choice. Currently, it has become the backbone of our Internet ecosystem and millions of people across the world use the service to send the message from one part of the world into another. It has been used for the various purpose apart from sending and receiving the message as well as a store of the information or critical files and so forth. There is a numerous number of email services offering by the company in the world with each having their own distinct features and services. Broadly classified into two email service i.e Free email service or the standard email service, these two email services have their own advantages and disadvantages. Free email service provides email features free of cost while standard email service provides those features at a certain cost.one lacks little bit security while other lacks the various free email management features.
These email service can be used in either of the various platforms whether its Android, Java or ios. As accessing the email services on these platforms has its own advantages and disadvantages. One of the common problem faced by the Android user is regarding my email won’t load on android. There may be numerous reason behind my email not loading on Android. Let’s look out for the possible reason behind the email not loading on android :
- Nameserver Issue
- Billing is not done properly.
- Check password for the email address.
- Resetting of the email password.
- Configuration related Issue.
- Check data usage is exceeding or not.
In case if either of the issues is faced by the Android user, then the user needs to follow these procedures to fix my email is not working on Android. The user can take the assistance from the support team or follow these simple procedures :
- First of all, user needs to check whether the domain name is put in the correct name servers.
- Now, further check whether the email address you signed up will be used for hosting service in the correct settings.
- Put the nameservers are correct and double check whether the hosting is paid up, if not then it may be the cause for my email not working on Android.
- Put the correct username and password in the email account.
- Afterwards, the user needs to check whether the proper configuration has been provided to their customer or not so that there is no issue in sending or receiving of the email address.
In spite of that, if the user still faces the problem of “ my email won’t load on my android, then it’s better to take the assistance from the internet or experts.