How to Upgrade from Economy to Business Class on United Airlines
How to upgrade your Economy class to Business class in United Airlines
Almost every major airline has higher or upgraded cabin class on their flights. If you booked your flight in the Economy class of United Airlines, you can easily upgrade it to business. Although United Airlines offer the best services to all the cabin class, when you travel in the business class, special privileges are provided for a comfortable journey. To know about how to upgrade from economy to business class on United airlines, you can have a look at the article and its details.
Upgrades in United Airlines
United Airlines offers various upgrades to the passenger, which depends on various factors. If you are not an elite member of the airline, it might become difficult for you to upgrade your seat in the airline. So, the airline offers you with various upgrade options, as listed below:
- Mileage Plus Upgrade awards
- Complimentary upgrades
- PlusPoints upgrades
- Star Alliance Upgrade awards
- Instant upgrades
- You can avail the upgrade as per your eligibility in the airline.
- Request upgrade on United Airlines
To upgrade your booking, go for Mileage Plus upgrade award. This upgrade can be requested, both during and after the booking. If you don't know how to upgrade from economy to business class on United airlines, proceed as follows:
- Sign in to your Mileage Plus account on the United Airlines website.
- After login, select the option of Advanced search options.
- Enter the flight criteria and select Mileage Plus upgrade awards in the upgrade type.
- If the upgrade option is unavailable, you can find the option later.
- If you want to request an upgrade after booking the ticket, here are the ways for that:
- You can retrieve your existing booking by signing-in to the Mileage Plus account, and then request an online upgrade.
- Call the reservations team of United Airlines or any of the premier service line.
- If 24-hours are left for the departure, you can request an upgrade at the counter check-in or boarding gate, by contacting the support team.
- Other than this, you can use the Manage Booking option and check for the available upgrades. If you are eligible for an upgrade, you can request it and then your booking will be upgraded accordingly.
For more details on how to upgrade from economy to business class on United airlines, you can contact the reservations team of the airline. All the support executives are available 24x7 to assist you with all kinds of queries and issues related to United Airlines services. To get in touch with the executives, you can browse the contact section of United Airlines website.