How to permanently delete contacts from Google account
Find best solutions on “ How to permanently delete contacts from Google account “
Google is one of the fastest and secure email services providers which is used by the every user in all over the world. Google proffer an easiest interface to send and receive emails. Google is best known for its best in class features that make it more preferable among the users for access. One can easily delete and move their Google contacts from one device to another.
Have you recently purchased a new device? And want to delete your previous Google contacts permanently from your old device? Then you can easily do it as Gmail proffer the way of deleting contacts. Most of the users don’t know How to permanently delete contacts from Google account. If you are one of them, then don’t be tensed and read this article very carefully to learn about the Gmail contacts deletion.Some eas
How to permanently delete contacts from Google account :
· Step 1:- First of all, you must need to sign in to your Gmail account. For this, go to www.google.com
· Step 2:- Sign in to your Google account by entering your email ID and password. It is not possible to delete Google contacts without signing in.
· Step 3:- Now open your Gmail Contacts. To open Gmail contacts, tap on Gmail icon that is present at the left corner of the window and after that, select Contacts tab.
· Step 4:- After that, choose that contacts that you want to delete permanently. If you want to delete all the contacts, then select all contacts.
· Step 5:- Tap on the Delete icon. You can find this icon easily that is present under the toolbar.
· Step 6:- Now select Delete Contacts option to finish the procedure.
Now your Google contacts deleted permanently. Google will take few months time to delete the contacts. You can restore these delete contacts during this time period.