How to Install Epson Printer Driver on Windows
Learn Step by Step Process on How to Install Epson Printer Driver on Windows
Need to install an Epson printer driver on Windows without any hassles? If so, then don’t worry as you will receive the required information on the same. Before moving towards the installation process, you are required to connect your printer to the network so that you can operate it from your computer. If you are wondering about How to Install Epson Printer Driver on Windows, then you can follow the below given here.
Here are the simple steps to install Epson printer driver on windows:
If you want to know about How to Install Epson Printer Driver on Windows, you need to go through the below mentioned steps in a systematic manner.
1. To initiate the installation process, you are required to turn on the printer.
2. On the next move, you need to navigate to the official website of the Epson, and then you have to select to download and make sure you choose to install the Windows version of Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
3. After that, you need to tick the agreement and then click on the Next button.
4. Then, you have to click on the Install button.
5. Now, it’s time to pick up your product located at the Install menu and then, you are supposed to click on the Next button.
6. You are needed to choose the Printer Registration and then click on the Next button to proceed further.
7. Now, you have to tap the Agree and then hit the Next option.
8. You will view the Register a printer to Epson Connect on your screen and then hit the OK button.
9. You can make a new account or sign-up with your old account.
10. In the end, you have to click on the Close button to complete the installation process.
Therefore, in this way, you can effortlessly install Epson printer drivers on windows in a very secure manner. If you are still confused about how to Install Epson Printer Driver on Windows, then you should get in touch with the customer support team for instant assistance.