How do I change my autofill information on a Mac
Technology always bring new dimension to our life. We all always feel curious about new technology as well as the new changes it brings to our life. Personal computers is one such innovation which has deepest impact of our life. These days there are plenty of companies in the world which makes personal computer. But no one comes closer in terms of versatility, design and performance to the MAC.
Mac is one of the most popular brand name in the personal computing business. It has built a name for itself by providing excellent computer over the course of time. Their computer are known for providing excellent compatibility, unique design and astonishing visual interface. It has win the customer trust from quite some time and remains ahead of their competitors.
From one decade it is still the number one choice for the personal computer user. But sometimes user does face problem while working on the Mac, One of the common problem user faces is regarding How do I change my autofill information on a Mac. The issue mainly appears in the browsing of the safari laptop. Follow these simple procedure to fix the problem.
- First of all, open the safari browser.
- Now select the Preferences and select the Autofill tab.
- Again click on the Address book card edit button.
- Now Open your address book profile card,
- Now write the correction information the tab and remove the older one.’
- Further save the credentials and restart the safari.