How to change MS Office language
CHOOSE THE LANGUAGE OF YOUR CHOICE ON MS OFFICE
MS Office lets you to change the language different from the one you installed. When you install MS office on your computer, it by default automatically makes access to the language that matches the Windows user locale. However you can manage this default behavior for distribution of multiple languages. Consider the below instructions to learn how to change MS Office language:
- Visit to your Office account at office.com/myaccount and Sign in to your account.
- Choose the “Install” option on the “My account” page. You may skip this step and won’t see this window if you have a one-time purchase of Office.
- Select the option that indicates “Language and install options” viewing under the section of “Install Information”.
- From the drop-down menu, next to language, select the language you wish to install.
- After completing the above steps, press the icon of “Select” and go through the instructions one by one on the screen.
- Use MS Office with a different language of your choice.
Apart from making chances to your office account, it also lends an option to switch back and forth between languages. Users may also enjoy the feature to work with multiple languages such as checking spelling and grammar with a different language, changing a keyboard layout language and turning on automatic language detection. In case of having a subscription to Office 365 Home, Personal or University, you first need to uninstall Office and then reinstall it again.
Sometimes it might happen that your MS Office does not work properly hence in such case consider the excellent support that MS Office has to offer. Tackle every problem encountered while accessing Microsoft office. Feel the difference with one call.