How Do I Setup My Canon Printer Wirelessly?
Process to Setup Canon Printer Wirelessly
Canon Printers always manages to provide top-notch features. When it comes to getting quality prints, Canon gets all points to offer all advanced features. Also, with the new series of Canon Printers, you get wireless printers that make printing easy for all. In addition to this, the simple process of commanding prints using the printer makes it worth purchasing.
Apart from this, if you have a Canon printer and want to set it up on your device without wires, you can do the task efficiently without any hassle. Moreover, if you wonder how do I setup my Canon printer wirelessly, the procedure is simple and gets completed by doing a few simple steps. A few clicks on the printer lets you connect your device with the printer.
Here has brought you all details to set up your Canon printers. Be it computer or wifi; here you get a step-by-step procedure to do the task without seeing any hassle.
How to Connect Canon Printer to WiFi?
- At first, you need to press the power button on your printer.
- Next, press Settings and use the arrow button to go to Device Settings and press OK.
- Further, you have to go to the LAN settings, select the Wireless LAN setup section, and press OK.
- In this way, the printer starts looking for an available WiFi network. Meanwhile, the light starts blinking.
- Moreover, it takes a little longer to search the process; press Stop. You go back to the LAN setup; then you see the standard setup, click OK.
- Using the arrow button, you need to find the WiFi network and press OK.
- After that, by entering the WiFi password, press the OK button.
- Again press OK when it shows connected.
With the above information, you can set up your printer using WiFi. But if you still wonder how do I setup my Canon printer wirelessly, the given instructions will help you connect it to a computer. So, read the given instructions.
Follow the Steps to Add Wireless Canon Printer to Computer
- To start with, you need to click the Window and 'R' key on your keyboard simultaneously.
- Next, you have to type "control /name Microsoft.DevicesAndPrinters" without quotation marks in the given field and click OK.
- After that, you have to select Add a printer option and follow the instructions to complete the setup process.
- With this, you complete the process of setting up a printer wirelessly. Also, you can try printing a test print, and it will work fine.
Aside from this, if you find any trouble while setting up your Canon Printers on your laptop or other devices wirelessly, you may contact the support team. The tech experts are accessible on a single phone call from anywhere. In addition to this, there are multiple methods to get in touch with a tech support team agent. Once you contact the technical support team member, you no longer wonder how do I setup my Canon printer wirelessly? So, don't think much and get immediate help from the experience and skilled tech experts.