How do I connect my Inkjet Printer to my Wi-Fi
Get an ultimate guide about how to connect your inkjet printer to your Wi-Fi.
If you are an Inkjet Printer user, you can easily connect with any device you are using. So, to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network, you can follow the guide mentioned below, which will help you do it easily.
Get a Wi-Fi setup on your printer
To set up Wi-Fi on your printer, follow the steps mentioned below.
- If you have a touchscreen Inkjet printer, click on the Network setup from the given option menu and select “restore Network settings”.
- If you are using an inkjet that is not a touchscreen, Press and holds the wireless flashlight and wait for some time to get started.
Install a Printer Driver on your computer
After restoring the Wi-Fi settings on your pinger device, you can install the printer driver software to connect your inkjet to the Wi-Fi. All you need to do is just follow the steps mentioned below.
- To connect your inkjet printer to wifi firstly, you have to place the computer, any mobile device, and the printer at an appropriate distance through a Wi-Fi router.
- Now, you have to turn on the Wi-Fi on your computer and get connected to your network.
- If your computer device is connected to an ethernet cable, you can switch off the cable connection on a temporary basis.
- Further, you have to turn on the Bluetooth on your computer or any mobile device so that the printer can detect your Setup.
- After installing any printer driver software on your computer, you can enable the location and allow all the cookies of that particular software.
How to set up printer software?
- Download any appropriate printer driver software from any web application store.
- After installing the application, you have to sign in to the account and if you are installing it for the first time, you must create an account to get started.
- Now, you have to add your Inkjet printer to the list of printers.
- Select the name of your printer in the given list and follow the further instructions to connect your printer device.
- Now, if you have a touchscreen printer, follow the steps below.
- Place your printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Open the network settings from the menu.
- Now, choose the name of your network and enter the IP address and the password.
- If you're using an Inkjet Printer without a touchscreen, follow the steps below.
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Now, you can put your computer in WPS connection mode.
- Within a while, hold the WPS button on the router until it gets connected.
- Now, you have to wait for a wireless light to get on until it stopped flashing.
- Finally, your printer is connected to Wi-Fi.
So, if you are wondering how do I connect my inkjet printer to my Wi-Fi? You can follow the guide mentioned below. If you find any trouble regarding the connection, you can get to the nearest technical service stores to get this fixed. Also, you can comment and share your feedback in the below comment section.