How to set up McAfee SAAS Email Protection
McAfee is one of the top-notch antiviruses which are widely used by the billions of users across the globe for its revered security features. McAfee SAAS email Protection is another product of McAfee which provide safety from various spam, junk and malware.
Do you want to setup McAfee SAAS Email Protection for inbound message filtering? Then you can do it smoothly. If you don’t have any idea about that, then don’t be tensed. Just read this article and apply the below given instructions which can help you to setup it:
- First of all, log into your SAAS Email Protection portal and then Choose Email Protection, Setup, Inbound Servers.
- Now choose Add New Host and then enter SMTP Host Address.
- Now enter port number and then Active Check Box.
- Now click on the Test Connectivity.
- Now you need to change Mail Exchange records according to your location.
- After that, apply the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.
Are you not competent enough to set up McAfee SAAS Email Protection with the above instructions? Then you must need to contact McAfee antivirus technical support number, where you can get best in class assistance from the professionals. These McAfee professionals are very adept and certified. They have capabilities to decode multiple issues within a short time period. You can obtain this assistance at 24/7 hours from anywhere or anyplace.