How to Install Lexmark Printer Driver on Windows 10
What are the steps you need to take to install the Lexmark printer device on windows 10?
Lexmark printer has always provided incredible services to its users. It has a good image in the market, and so you can have the best quality of prints via this printer. But, all you need to do first is to install it and then you can continue to enjoy the services.
“How to Install Lexmark Printer Driver on Windows 10?” This question has been troubling many users since the beginning. They purchase the printer but are not aware of how they can start its services. So, you should first install it, and for this, we are here with the steps to install the printer.
The process of installing the Lexmark Printer driver on Windows 10:
- The first step is to open the start menu on your computer and then go to the control panel. Then you will have to go to the Hardware and Sound and click on Device and printers.
- Then, you will have to directly enter the “Device and printers” in the “Search box” followed by the “Start menu.”
- In the next step, you need to click on “Add a printer” from the section of “Device and printers.”
- Then, the computer will start to search the printers and click on “The Printer that I wasn’t listed.”
- Thereafter, you will have to choose the option of “Add a local printer or network printer with the manual setting” and click on it.
- If you have connected with the Ethernet, then you will have to hit on the tab “Create a new port.”
- It will display the port list on the screen where you need to choose the option of “Standard TCP/IP Port” and hit the “Next” tab.
- If you want to select the driver from your end, then you will have to hit on the checkbox that indicates “Query the printer and automatically choose the driver to use” or else you can leave it for windows to do the same.
- You will now have to enter the hostname and the port number and click on “Next.”
- Then, you will see the windows update page, where you will have to click on “Windows update.”
- Once the update is over, you need to choose the Lexmark Printer and the Driver from the list and then click on “Next”.
- Now, you will have to select the driver that you want to use. We recommend you to use the current driver which is installed.
- You need to give the name to your printer and hit the tab of “Next.”
- Then, you will have to choose the option of “Set as a default printer.” After this step, you will have to go for the test printer to ensure that driver is correctly configured.
- You will now have to click on the “Finish” tab, and then your Lexmark printer is ready to use.
This is how you can install the printer and start using it. We hope that you have got the answer to the question, “How to Install Lexmark Printer Driver on Windows 10?” However, if the steps that we have mentioned above are not clear, then you can have the help of the customer care experts, and they will endow you with the best services.