Stop Pop up Ads on Android
How to stop Pop up Ads on Android- Explore the different ways
Got annoyed of pop up ads on Android device? No worries, as users can easily get rid of this issue by fixing the ads. While working a browser, the appearance of frequent pop-up ads create disturbance in the work and hence it is important to fix it up. If users have a query like how to stop pop up ads on Android then read along the article and get an effective result.
Easy steps to stop pop up ads on your android device:
To avoid interruption due to ads while working on a browser, it is important to fix the pop-up ads. To overcome this stop pop up ads on android device people can follow the enlisted procedure to fix pop up ads on Android:
- First of all, on Android device, open the Google Chrome browser.
- From the right corner of the page, click the More menu that is indicated by three vertical dots.
- Doing so will display a list of options. From the displayed list, tap on the Settings option.
- The settings page will open on device.
- From there, they need to search for the Advanced button that is given at the bottom of the page
- Click on the Advanced button and then search for the option of Privacy and Security.
- After entering in the Privacy and security menu, they need to select the option of the Content Settings and click on it.
- Now, pick the option of Pop-ups and Redirects and tap on it.
- Further, it has a scroll button corresponding to the Block option.
- Tap on the scroll bar to block the ads on android device.
After completing the step, pop up ads will be blocked from the device and no more it will prompt on the screen. If they still have an issue while fixing it then they can avail assistance from the customer support team and ask for how to remove pop up ads on android. The representatives are competent enough to provide on-demand assistance to the customer anytime round the clock.
Also, users can remove pop up ads on andorid device by scanning their device for malware as it is caused by annoying software.