How do Install A Xerox Printer Driver on Windows 10
Learn the Steps to Install A Xerox Printer Driver on Windows 10
Printers have become an important part Although we have become digitized, paper has not gotten extinct yet. We still need a printed copy of documents in the official walk of our life. Hence, we need printers almost everyday.
There are a number of branded printers available in the market and one of them is Xerox printer. Xerox is an American based company which provides digital document products and services. This printer is easily accessible and provides quality prints. Various printers have been launched by the company and they were classified into professional and domestic printers.
Now, printers need printer drivers to work effectively. If you are facing any problem in your Xerox printer, then it might be because of the absence of a printer driver. Well, if you are facing such a problem, then continue reading to know how do install a Xerox printer driver on Windows 10?
Steps to install Xerox printer drivers on Windows 10
The process might sound a little tricky, but you can easily install a printer driver on Windows 10. So, follow the below mentioned easy steps to finish the process.
- In your computer, reach the “Control Panel”, and click on the option of “Devices and Printers”.
- Choose the option of “Add a printer”, and then enter the IP address or the Hostname of the printer you are using.
- Then, you will have to enter the printer’s name in the required field of “Add a Printer name”. You can either choose the printer’s name from the list given there or can type the name of your printer.
- You will get a window message saying “verifying the installation of an uncertified driver”. Click on the “Next” button to confirm and start downloading the driver.
- You will notice a bar showing “Have disk” in the “Add a printer” section, click on that and browse to the location where you have installed the printer driver of your Xerox printer, and then select the printer driver.
- From the “Install the printer driver” window, choose the printer model and click on the option of “Next”.
- Now, you will see a “Printer sharing” window on your computer. You can either choose printer sharing or skip the step.
- Then click on the option of “Finish” to end the process.
So, the answer to the question, how do install a Xerox printer driver on Windows 10 has been provided in the above mentioned steps.