How to List My Business on Google
No idea on how to list my business on Google? Here is everything to learn:
The Google Maps function properly and formerly known as Google Places, which is now part of the Google my business dashboard called a Google’s dashboard for managing and tracking the present time via online and offering presence across the Google’s various platforms including Google Local, Google+, Google Analytics, and Adwords. All these are the appropriate features and services help to manage all the task of the Google service at a certain point of the time. You can simply add and claim your business on Google my business that comes in your list and you can simply manage your established business in the Google my business directory and you’ll just need to claim only to add any new business to your Google account simply.
How do I add my business on Google?
But if you have already an account with Google my business you can simply manage you previous my business simply. It is very simple to list your business on your account that you can make it new to add some more information into the list simply. If you face an error and you are not sure what to do, you need to follow the steps provided by customer representatives.
Here are the ways on how do I list my business on Google easily:
- First of all, you need to launch a Google internet browser and select your Google business.
- You can enter the name of your business in the search box and select your business to add a new business that will show into the list.
- You can verify your business which is located where you say that is to just verify with your mobile phone and email address.
- You can simply confirm your business which is showing on the same page after setting up the business page online.
- Having done the task click on the save button and press the finish button at the end.
In case you want any other assistance, you are always free to make a call at a support team that is available at every short span of the time to fix the problem easily.