Windows Password recovery
Explore steps to do Windows Password Recovery
Windows is a genus of several graphical operating systems, which comes under the umbrella of software giant Microsoft. Since its inception, Microsoft has launched multiple Windows versions. So, if Windows has been installed on the laptop and users had set the password to protect their operating system from unauthorized access, and users are making several attempts to log into their account and unable to log into account, then, all they should need to do is Windows Password Reset. To reset the Windows password, go through some of the following procedure:
The following method is useful when the Computer for which it is needed to do Windows Password Recovery, is on a domain:
- Click on the Start button to open User Accounts.
- Click on the Control Panel.
- Under the Control Panel, now click on the User Accounts.
- In User Accounts, one can find Manage User Accounts, click on it.
- Clicking on Manage User Accounts prompts an Administrator password or confirmation.
- All you need to type the password or provide confirmation.
- Once provide the confirmation, on the Users tab, under users for this computer,
- Users are required to click on the user account name and then, click on Reset Password.
- In the next step, all you are left to do Windows Password reset, by typing the new password and confirm the new password.
- Click on OK.
Go for following steps if the computer for which it is needed to do Windows Password Recovery is in a workgroup:
1.When you attempt to log-on , Windows displays a message that the password is in incorrect .
2.Now click on ok to close the message.
3. Click on Reset password.
4. In this method, users need to insert the password reset disk or USB flash drive.
5- Now, all user need to do is follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard and create a new password.
6-Now login with the new password.
7- Suppose, user forgot the password, then, to do Windows Password Recovery, all you need to do is use the same password reset disk.
The following method applies if users are having Microsoft Account. They can do Windows Password Reset, by:
- Open your browser.
- Type Microsoft Account Password recovery in the search box of the search engine.
- Click on password reset page of Microsoft.
- Choose the reason for “Why can’t you sign in?”
- Click Next.
- Enter the E -Mail account of your account.
- Enter the characters
- Click on Next.
- If you have set the two-step verification code on your account, a autogenerated code or verification code is sent to mobile number.
- Enter the verification code
- Then click Next.
- However, if users don’t have access to their cell phone or anyhow they can’t access their cell, then, skip this option.
- Now, theyhave two options left, either answering through security questions or through primary E -Mail .
- If choose to answer security questions, then, user need to provide exact answers to the questions.
User can also choose the option of providing primary E -Mail address.
- Enter the primary E -Mail address in the space provided.
- A link is sent to the primary E -Mail address by Microsoft team.
- Open the primary E -Mail in the next tab.
- Click on the link sent by Microsoft team.
- The link directs to the page which asks to set the new password.
- Once set the password, people can use this password to log into your Windows account from next time.
The above methods are useful in resetting the Windows Password.