Hp Deskjet 1010 Printer not Working
Detailed information on fixing the issue of hp deskjet 1010 printer not working
The users may fix the issue of HP deskjet 1010 printer not working by following the steps stated below. These steps are informative, simple and easy to execute:
- The users may use HP Print and Scan Doctor in order to check the connectivity.
- The user needs to download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Then the users may run HPPSdr.exe from the download location of the computer.
- When the HP Print and Scan Doctor opens, then the user needs to click Start, and then select the printer.
- If the printer of the user is not in the list, then the user needs to turn off and on and then click on the option of retry.
- In case there is a connection problem because of which the users may face the issue of HP Deskjet 1010 printer not working then the users need to read the the instructions listed on the HP Print and Scan Doctor and then execute and implement the same.
- Then the users may click on Fix Printing.
- This will help the user to fix the issue of HP deskjet 1010 printer not working.
The users may reset the print environment in order to fix the issue of HP deskjet 1010 printer not working. For resetting the print environment , the users can restore the connection to the printer and the device which the user is using for printing. For this the people should needs to follow the steps stated below:
- The users may turn the printer off, and use should wait for about 10 seconds, and now disconnect the power cord.
- Then the user needs to turn off the computer or device that the user is trying to print from.
- The user may connect the printer power cord to the printer.
- If the printer uses a wireless connectivity , then the users may restart the router.
- Thereafter the users need to disconnect the power cord from the wireless router Then the users may reconnect the power cord to the router.
- Finally the user needs to press the wireless button or wireless control panel icon on the printer to turn the wireless connection off, and then on.
- At last the users may wait for their printer to start working.
- The users may turn on the computer and then reconnect the power cord.
- The user may observe that the printer has started working.