How to recover Wordpress Password
Forgetting WordPress password is frustrating for you or any other user. But you should not be worried if you are in such a situation. The WordPress dashboard is designed to help you in recovering the lost password. Surprisingly, it provides quite a few password recovery options. However, the easiest option is to reset it via email from the WordPress dashboard login page. Here is how you can do it. Before you follow it, you should know that the whole process will not take more than 10 minutes.
- Open the WordPress
- Go to the login page and click on [Lost Your Password?]
- You will find this option at the bottom section
- Enter WordPress Username or E-mail ID
- Click on [Get New Password]
- You will get a password reset email within few seconds
- It will bring a link for you which are the key to recover your account password
- As soon as you click on this link, a new page will open
- This page will ask you to enter a new password
- Click [Reset Password] to make the change happen
Do you know how to prepare a password? Perhaps you don’t have a clear knowledge about the password making process. Do not worry! Get in touch with the WordPress security officials who are associated with WordPress Technical Support. They are trained to provide accurate information and dedicated to helping you in the best possible ways. In fact, these professionals are promised to assist you with a password recovery method which is dissimilar to the given one.