How to fix Google search is not working?
Google is one of the fastest and secured search engines. It is best known for highly reliable and secure browsing features that make it first choice among the users to use.
Do you use Google to search your various things on internet? But suddenly Google search has been stopped working? Then don’t be confused about that. There can be multiple reasons behind this google search not working issue. But it doesn’t means they are not fixable. You can easily resolve this problem after applying some easy steps. In this article, you will learn how to Google search not working in just few simple and reliable steps. For this, go through the ways to get an instant solution of this problem.
Delete your browser history
If you are using Chrome browser, then you need to delete the history of your browser. After deleting, you can also resolve this problem within a simple ways. You can delete the browser history through below steps:
- First of all, open your browser and then click on menu.
- Click on History
- Choose Clear browsing data.
- Now check all the boxes and then choose Clear browsing data tab.
- Now click on Settings
- Choose advanced settings.
- After that, click on Clear browsing data tab and then delete what kind of data you want to delete.
Reset Firewall settings
You can also reset the firewall settings in your computer to resolve the problem. For this, people need to apply or follow the below given instructions:
· First of all, go to the menu of your computer and click on Control Panel.
· Tap on Windows Firewall and then you will see Restore defaults option.
· Now click on Restore defaults.
· After that, restart your browser and check your browser.
Done!! Now you can without much of stretch use Google search engine to view your various keywords.